It was awesome. Great animation, adorable characters and great songs (we own the soundtrack... ok I admit it, I own it).
But beyond these things, I love frozen for all the lessons this animated films brings to light:
1) It is easier to fix a 'frozen' brain than a 'frozen heart'.
2) Fear isolates us from those around us.
3) Our past is the past. We can be trapped in it or we can let it go and move on.
4) True love is not about loving the same things or initial attraction. Its about loving someone more than yourself.
5) Family is not always just the people who gave birth to you. Sometimes they can be trolls:)
6) Dreams can be amazing but if they are not tempered with some degree of knowledge they can be disastorous (Happy Snowman!)
7) You can use your gifts to build the most amazing, beautiful things, but without love they are just hollow and cold.
8) In the end, family is the most important relationships we can have (see #5 for further clarification).
9) People ARE worth melting for (God thought we were all worth melting for)!
10) Love Wins!
I am sure there are many more I will think of and will add them as they come. Please feel free to share your insights from this great movie.
And yes, I was listening to the soundtrack as I posted this.